How to Enter
Registrations for the 2012 Australian Web Award will close on 20 July 2012 at 23:59 WST.
3 easy steps to get started
- Register an account for the Web Awards. If you're an AWIA Member, you can use your AWIA login details, and don't need to register.
- Activate your account using the email that you will receive
- Login to your account to start adding your award entries
If you entered into last years Australian Web Awards, the account used then is still active. Just login.
In order to be eligible for the 2012 Australian Web Awards, sites must:
- be launched or significantly re-launched (in terms of design and/or major features) in the 2011/2012 financial year (July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012)
- be primarily developed in the state of entry
- be entered by the site developer or owner
Supplementary Hints and Tips
You are bound to have questions and issues with your entry, that's okay there is a good chance it's not something new. We suggest you check out:
Information Required for Entry
When entering the Australian Web Awards the judges will require supplementary information about the site you have entered, such as:
- Client name and contact details.
- Information on the purpose, target audience, objectives, technical features, usability, and special features and challenges you encountered.
- Who does the content update to the site.
- Mobile applications will have to produce a complete walkthrough of the application via a screencast.
- A number of screengrabs of the site, these maybe used for promotional purposes.
- Finalists will be asked to produce a short 2 minute video on their entry.
- Names of the people in the project team.
- Contact details for the Entry.
There is a full list of the information required for each entry.
- $55.00 inc GST (per entry in a category either desktop or mobile)
- $88.00 inc GST (per entry in a category for both desktop & mobile entry)