Sponsors & Supporters
Who are the organisations that believe in standards and encouraging excellence? Who are the organisations that want to reach judges and elite web developers and designers? They are potential sponsors of these awards.
We believe that having a respected awards program lifts the reputation of both the industry and the companies who work to the highest level. We aim to encourage companies who construct well-structured html/css, companies who lead the way in accessibility and companies who produce great communication that makes a difference in the world.
If you're interested in sponsoring (modest sponsorships are also available), please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Australian Web Industry Association
The Australian Web Industry Association (AWIA) represents businesses, individuals and students involved in the web industry and aims to:
- Further the advancement of the web industry within Australia
- Educate the general public about the role of professionals in the web industry
- Foster greater ties with like-minded organisations.
- To aid in the personal and professional development of members
- To contribute to the success of members and their businesses
- To promote fellowship
Become part of the Australian Web Industry Association and save money, improve your knowledge and increase your industry engagement.