After a well earned break the Australian Web Awards committee is back at it again. Yep that's right the Web Awards are on again. The following dates should be kept in your diary.
- Nominations open: 7 June 2010
- Nominations close: 12 midnight (Western Australian Standard Time) 8 July 2010
The categories are as follows:
- Virtual – for small and micro businesses without a “real” shopfront
- Online Retail – online transactional site (payment methods varied) B2C, C2C (with shopfront)
- Enterprise - for non transactional services for commercial use B2B, B2G, G2B
- Selling to People - for non transactional services focusing on the general public (non commercial) sector, typically catalogue and brochure sites
- Government – local, state & federal
- Arts & Events
- Not for Profit
- Mobile – for sites seen in mobile device
If you would like to keep up to date why not subscribe to our newsletter.